All NEW clients receive a 30% discount on their first massage! So there is no reason why you shouldn’t try us out! To see all the discounts that we are currently offering please check our specials & promotions page!
Want a Gift Certificate? If you would like to purchase a gift certificate, you can do that from our online store. You can conveniently print or e-mail your gift certificate after your purchase.
Please arrive 15 min early to your first appointment at Therassage to have time to fill out our mandatory health questionnaire form. We do this so we can make sure that we give you the best and safest treatment possible. You can also conveniently download the form prior to your visit by clicking here, (please bring your completed form to you appointment).
Our Massage Modalities and Prices:
- Swedish: Uses five basic movements to increase circulation and, in theory, remove toxins from muscles. The therapist uses firm but gentle pressure, aided by oil to reduce friction, to compress and relax muscles, always stroking in the direction of the heart. By far, the most popular benefit of Swedish massage is that it is both relaxing and invigorating. It is an excellent way to help rid the body of tension and to achieve a sense of overall well-being.
Book a 30 min Swedish Massage = $40 regular / $28 new client (30%)
Book a 60 min Swedish Massage = $75 regular / $52.5 new client (30%)
Book a 90 min Swedish Massage = $110 regular / $77 new client (30%)
Book a 120 min Swedish Massage = $150 regular / $105 new client (30%)
- Deep Tissue Massage: While using many of the same techniques as in Swedish / Classic Massage, deep tissue massage apart from obviously being a deeper and firmer massage is mainly used to target specific muscle tissues found in areas such as the arms, legs, or back. Deep tissue massage can reduce muscle tension and help relieve pain and dysfunction in a muscle. Some other benefits of deep tissue massage include pain relief from chronic muscle tension, improved posture and flexibility, increased blood flow to muscle tissue and elimination/reduction of adhesions and scar tissue.
Book a 30 min Deep Tissue Massage = $40 regular / $28 new client (30%)
Book a 60 min Deep Tissue Massage = $75 regular / $52.5 new client (30%)
Book a 90 min Deep Tissue Massage = $110 regular / $77 new client (30%)
Book a 120 min Deep Tissue Massage = $150 regular / $105 new client (30%)
- Sports Massage: Applied skillfully, sports massage is the most effective therapy for releasing muscle tension and restoring balance to the musculo-skeletal system. Received regularly this may help athletes prevent injuries, which might otherwise be caused by overuse. A constant build up of tension in the muscles from regular activity may lead to stresses on joints, ligaments, tendons, as well as the muscles themselves. The biggest difference between deep tissue and sports massage is the knowledge of the therapist. Sports massage requires a deeper understanding of anatomy, kinesiology, exercise science and also a general knowledge about the athletes sport and requirements that the specific sport puts on the athletes body than during a regular deep tissue massage..
Book a 30 min Sports Massage = $40 regular / $28 new client (30%)
Book a 60 min Sports Massage = $75 regular / $52.5 new client (30%)
Book a 90 min Sports Massage = $110 regular / $77 new client (30%)
Book a 120 min Sports Massage = $150 regular / $105 new client (30%)
- Couples Massage: A couples massage is a massage when two people are massaged in the same room, at the same time, by two different therapists. Even though it is mostly used by couples (hence the name) any two people can receive this treatment.
Book a 60 min Couples Massage = $150 regular / $105 new client (30%)
Book a 90 min Couples Massage = $220 regular / $154 new client (30%)
Book a 120 min Couples Massage = $300 regular / $210 new client (30%)
- Prenatal Massage: Studies indicate that massage therapy performed during pregnancy can reduce anxiety, decrease symptoms of depression, relieve muscle aches and joint pains, and improve labor outcomes and newborn health. Swedish Massage is the recommended prenatal massage method during pregnancy because it addresses many common discomforts associated with the skeletal and circulatory changes brought on by hormone shifts during pregnancy.
Book a 60 min Prenatal Massage = $75 regular / $52.5 new client (30%)
Book a 90 min Prenatal Massage = $110 regular / $77 new client (30%)
Book a 120 min Prenatal Massage = $150 regular / $105 new client (30%)
- Hot Stone Massage: is a specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones as an extension of their own hands while they massage the body. The heat can be both deeply relaxing and help warm up tight muscles so the therapist can work more deeply, more quickly. Therassage only offers hot stone massage in 90 minute appointments.
Book a 90 min Hot Stone Massage = $130 regular / $91 new client (30%)
Book a 120 min Hot Stone Massage = $175 regular / $123.5 new client (30%)
- Cupping Treatment: is the combination of massage movements and negative pressure with the use of a suction device on the skin. A cup is positioned at the area to be treated and, depending on the type of cups being used; a vacuum is created within the cup to draw the skin and underlying tissue into the cup. The produced vacuum creates a suction effect that increases blood and lymphatic circulation systemically and to the local area, relaxes muscle tissue and support, draws stagnation, pathogenic factors and toxins out of the body and releases a myriad of pain causing factors.The intended suction can range from light to heavy. This, along with the movements performed and areas treated by the therapist will produce stimulating (toning) or sedating (draining) effects.
Book a 60 min Cupping Treatment = $75 regular / $52.5 new client (30%)
Book a 90 min Cupping Treatment = $110 regular / $77 new client (30%)
Book a 120 min Cupping Treatment = $150 regular / $105 new client (30%)